Termite Control Services
Termite Inspection Termites cause around $700,000 worth of damage to Australian homes annually and with many homes still unprotected the cost keeps rising. Termites do not sleep. They work 24hr a day 7 days a week and 365 days a year. A mature Queen can lay thousands of eggs per day and can live 15 to 25 years, nest can be 100,000 or over 1,000,000. Termites can travel up 50m from a colony in search of food and moisture. It is estimated that as high as 65% of Australian homes have had or currently have termite damage and with out protection or regular professional inspections your home or investment may on the menu, scary thought. Termites not only eat and damage the structural framing of your home they can also eat skirting, gyprock walls, carpets, fabrics, books, furniture and flooring just to name a few often leaving minimal signs of infestation until significant damage has occurred leaving u the home owner will a hefty damage bill.
So a few things you need to ask your self:
- Do I have a Termite Barrier protecting my property?
- Is my property in a high risk area?
- Have any of my neighbours had any termite activity?
- When was your property last inspected?
- Can I afford to fix significant termite damage?
- Do you have a Dependable Professional Termite Technician?
We offer services such as :-
- Pre Construction Treatments
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- FLIR thermal imaging inspections
- Spot Treatments
- Termite Barrier
- Altis Reticulation Systems
- Termite Baiting And Monitoring
- Free Risk Assessment And Quote
- Identification And Free Advice
- Scans walls floors and ceilings
- No noise
- Provides photo evidence of infestation